CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mackay Memories 2008

Broncos Game Vs. Jaguars

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Let The Football Season Begin!!



Issac was really excited to sign up for football too!! When we got him signed up, the coaches kept asking us if we were sure that he was only 9 years old. I never thought that he was tall but he is one of the bigger kids on the team and he is using this to his advantage. He worked his butt off and got picked for the Gremlin A team. This is a really good thing for us because both Mike and Issac will play on the same field one right after the other!! YEA!!

2 comments:

Angie's Aloha said...

Dave and Jenny,You have such a beautiful family!!! I was so excited when I found your blog,all I could do was sit and ball my eyes out!!I miss you all so much!!!Your kids are all growing up so fast!!! I want to know, where does the time go???Dave,there is no doubt those boys belong to you!!!And Makayla...FORGET ABOUT IT!!!She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I thought I was in for it with Brittany! Just go easy on the boys Dave!!!I will be in Utah on the 15th,Mom has tons for me to do. I will see you soon. Have a happy day! ALOHA-ANGIE

Rob and Susie said...

I-man. I can't wait to watch you play this fall. You are such a great kid. I love you to death buddy.