CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Mackay Memories 2008

Broncos Game Vs. Jaguars

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Boys will be boys

This summer the boys have been spending alot of time with Susie, aka "second mother", She was brave enough to take them to wheeler farm along with her kids Buddah, Braden, and Mikala. Susie has been using the kids to practice her photography, ( let me just say she is amazing) and while my darling little BOYS were being good, she was able to get some awesome shots! When I look at their faces I just know they are the most perfect little angels in the whole world!!

















UNTILL...
Susie turns around just in time to see my little "Angels" chasing some chickens. Imagine that! Zack catches a rooster and as you can see he was real proud of himself.
After Zack and Mike take turns holding the poor little rooster, Mike puts it on the barn roof . Now what did that poor little rooster ever do to them?!!
~~~~~~Boys will be boys~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Nichols family said...

These pictures are so stinkin cute! Susie did such a great job! Your blog looks awesome...i'm glad to finally see some new posts! love you guys

Rob and Susie said...

Look at my crazy boys. I am so glad you are part of my life. Your family is sooo amazing and I cherish your friendship.